Salutations my beautiful beans!
Thank you so much Rachel for nominating me!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank that awesome nominator! And give a link to their blog(S)
- Write a post about this award
- Give a short bit about how/why your started your website
- Give two bits of advice for bloggers.
- Nominate 15 bloggers
- Tell those 15 bloggers via comment!
So here is why I started my blog!:
About 2 years ago I found an AG blog (that no longer exists) and they had this really interesting photo story series that I kind of fell in love with. I had one AG doll at that point, Kaya. I became determined to get another just so I could use them to reenact some of the various stories rushing through my head. Finally I got Maisy (#37) and a camera (a very old crappy one) and I started making my own photostories! And I made a blog to post them on! And now here I am!
- Stay consistent. If you want your blog to grow you have to stay consistent with your blogging. You have to post regularly, even if it’s just one good quality post weekly. No month long breaks (like I had) Inconsistency will get you NO WHERE.
- Have patience. It will take a while for your blog to start getting attention, maybe even a year or so! But have patience. It will happen eventually. So have patience and keep blogging even if you think no one even reads your blog!
Abby! (breakfastwiththedolls or brunchwiththedolls)
I can wait y’all’s posts about this!
p.s. once again, thanks to rachel for nominating me!
p.p.s the hamilton obsession is taking over! send help! and tissues.. 😦