I’ve been tagged by Silver Sky Dolls to do the Text Tag! Thank you for tagging me!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to them.
- Answer the 6 original text-themed questions
- Add a typographical/word related question of your own for those who you tag to answer. [You’ll answer a total of 7 questions, the last one is always changing]
- Tag 6 bloggers and notify that you tagged them.
- Include these rules in the post.
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
I think my favorite letter of the alphabet would have to be “k”, but only in lower case. I just think it looks cool!
2. What are three words that you love?
3. What are three words that you hate?
3. Lettuce (I don’t hate lettuce, just the word)
4. If you could create a word, what would it be and what is its definition?
I would create the word Cheelped. (Pronounced Cheelp-ed, not cheel-ped, but cheelp, ed, like jumped, but cheelped.) I know that doesn’t sound as interesting as some people made up words like “Conjundilanctuated”, but oh whale. Cheelped would mean if you helped someone, but on accident. Like you helped someone do something without necessarily knowing it or wanting to. For Example, if your at say, a beauty store like bath and body works and you get one of those free coupon thingys but its for a certain smell of candle that you don’t want so you just like leave it on the shelf by the candles or something(because your too lazy to throw it out), and someone who maybe doesn’t have enough money but wants to buy it for like their mother for her birthday or something finds it and uses it and then they have just enough money to buy it. Okay that sounds really confusing. Basically Cheelped is a verb meaning accidentally helping someone. Well, that was REALLY long.
5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
3. . (when used like “…”)
6. What are your three favorite fonts?
I don’t really have favorite fonts.. But I like any fonts that are like cute, and curly.. if that makes sense. And I like the font for the Harry Potter logo.
7. What word do you find yourself using most?
Like. I say the word “like”, probably like 50,000 times like every day. Its like a really like big like issue. like.
The 7th question i would like to ask the people I tag is “What word do you want to start using more?”
Next, the people I’m tagging!
1. Kaitlyn from Kaits AG Crafts
2. Rutvi from Buzz About AG
3. Kiki from AG by the Cape
4. Christian Homeschooler from Treasured Friendships with a Flair
5. Janie from The Blog of All Things Lovely
6. Clara from Clara’s Craft Corner
Tag, You’re It!